ERDA approved transformers manufacturers
view ERDA approved transformers price, A Full Range Of ERDA approved transformers suppliers in africa
Electrical Research and Development Association, also referred to as ERDA in short is a not for profit professional Research Association of the Electrical Industry and Utilities in India.Transformers form an integral component of the power system across various industries.
- What is ERDA approved transformer ?
- ERDA approved transformer specification
- ERDA approved transformer price
- Points to be remember while buying a ERDA approved transformer
- ERDA Test Reports
- ERDA approved transformer testing
- ERDA approved transformer Design
- types of ERDA approved transformer
- ERDA approved transformer manufacturing process
- used of ERDA approved transformer
- industrial applications of ERDA approved transformer
ERDA approved transformers Exporter in india, Carries A Complete Line Of ERDA approved industrial power transformers
These erda approved transformers have been expected to find an increased demand with huge emphasis placed on infrastructure development.Instrument Transformers such as both CTs as well as PTs have wide application in the power system which involve metering and protecting. Indigenously .
erda approved transformers manufacturers produce these transformers across a wide variety of ratings. Hence, these transformers which fall in the range of up to 160 MVA, 400 kV Class are required to pass several tests administered such as the Impulse Test, 4 MVA, 33 kV Class for short Circuit test as well as up to 2000 kVA 33 kV for routine tests can be tested.
We are one of the leading erda approved transformers manufacturers in India.
- Phase is 3Ø
- Frequency if 60Hz,50Hz
- Primary Voltage is 22.9 kV
- Secondary Voltage is 6.6/3.3 kV
- Tap Voltage 23.9-R22.9-21.9-20.9-19.9kV
- Vector Dd0, Dyn11, etc.
- Range:2500 kVA to 100,000 kVA, up to 220 kV Class
- Distribution and power transformers: IS: 2026, BS: 171 & IEC: 76
- Converter transformers: IS: 4540, IEC: 146 & IEEE: 444
- Furnace transformers: IS: 2026
- System earthing transformers: IS: 3150 & BS: 4944
- Off-circuit tap changer to provide +5% to -5%, +7.5% to -7.5%, +10% to -10% taps
- On-load tap changer for offering +5% to -15% taps in steps of 1.25% / +5% to -15% in steps of 2.5%
- Frequency of 50 Hz in voltages of 11 KV, 22 KV, and 33 KV
- Continuous duty
- Standard fittings according to IS: 2026/IEC: 76
- HV Side cable box/Bare Brushings
- LV Side cable box/bus duct
- Certification: ERDA approved
- ERDA approved transformers manufacturers in india:Uganda, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Bangladesh, Malaw, Africa, India, Malaysia
|Classification of Transformer||Range||Type|
|Power Transformer||3.15 MVA to 150 MVA at 330 KV class||Core type 3 phase, Generator Transformer, Unit Auxiliary Transformers, Step up and step down Transformers, Interconnecting.
Auto Transformers, Dual Voltage Primary or Secondary Three winding Transformers.
|Distribution Transformer||6.3 KVA to 3150 KVA, upto 33 KV classs||Core type single phase, Three winding Transformers, Step up and step down Transformers, Dual Voltage Primary or Secondary.|
|Special Transformers||As per customer requirement||Auto Transformers, Arc Furnace Transformers, Step up Generator Transformers, Thyristor Duty Transformers, Zig zag Transformers, Voltage Regulators,Earthing Transformer,Rectifier
Transformer,Mining Transformer,Testing Transformer,Transformer for AC/DC Drives.r
Electrical Research and Development Association (ERDA) may be a not-for-profit professional Research Association of the Indian Electrical Industry and Utilities. ERDA was set up with the financial support of Committee of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India and the State Government of Gujarat.
- First of all, you need to look for a reliable ERDA approved transformer manufacturer and supplier.
- Choosing right place to buy a ERDA approved transformer from and maintaining it is as important as taking care of our assets, so next time your industrial transformer has a problem making sure you go to the right place.
- Check if the manufacturer offers customized transformers to meet your requirements so that you get a ERDA approved transformer best suited for the purpose you want to purchase it for.
- Check for the protection of the device you want to purchase, and ask the manufacturer for a guarantee.
- Test Report
- Test report will be issued for the equipment/products tested, at no extra cost, but only upon payment of the final bill of test charges. In case of requirement of additional copies of test report/test certificate, the Customer shall inform the Testing Authority before commencement of the test. Separate charges will be levied for such requests.
- The report will contain the record of the values of test results, the physical condition of the equipment/products during/after the test(s) copy(s) of Oscillogram(s), graphs, drawings, photographs, etc as appropriate.
- Test Certificate
- The sealed test certificate is issued, on request and on payment of additional 10% of the total test charges when an equipment/product/sample of a particular type and rating has satisfactorily passed all the specified tests in compliance with the conditions stipulated in a published National/International Standards.
- This Certificate is issued in justification of the satisfactory rating of the equipment/product/sample for which it is tested.
- Power Generation Stations
- Distribution Company (DISCOM) Substations
- Solar Power and Wind Power Generation Applications
- Current Transformation
- Data Processing
- Automobile Industry
- Military Subcontractors
- Clock and Timer Circuits
- Electrochemical Industry
- Steel Manufacturing Industry
- Audio Systems
- Biochemical and Biomedical
For Final ERDA approved transformers price india Please Mail Us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ERDA approved transformer manufacturers near me, India’s Largest ERDA approved transformers manufacturers
|Amorphous Metal Cores Distribution Transformers||2.5 MVA||Up to 11kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Cast Resin Dry Type||1 MVA||Up to 11kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Conventional Oil Cooled Distribution Transformers||5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Corrugated Tank Oil Cooled Transformers||2.5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Single-phase Pole mount Distribution Transformers||315 kVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Three-phase Pole or Platform Type Transformers||5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Solar Application Inverter Transformer||5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Converter Transformer||5 MVA||Up to 36KV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
Testing is one of the critical capacities of the transformer fabricating action.
Following are the Tests that are carried out on the transformers before they are ready for final delivery:
|1||Oil Dielectric Strength (BDV) Test|
|2||Core cutting & assembly|
|3||Measurement of Voltage Ratio|
|4||Check of polarity and phase displacement|
|6||Short circuit current|
|9||Measurement of short-circuit impedance and load loss|
|10||Measurement of no-load loss and current|
|11||Separate source AC withstand voltage test|
|12||Short duration induced AC withstand voltage test|
|13||Pressure & Oil Leakage Tests|
|15||Lightning & Switching Impulse test|
|17||Capacitance & Tan delta of Bushing|
|18||Capacitance & Tan delta of Windings|
|19||Noise level measurement|
All the Testing is carried as per latest IS Standards