CPRI approved transformers manufacturers in mumbai
A Full Range Of CPRI approved transformers suppliers in africa, view CPRI approved transformers price
Central Power Research Institute is also known as CPRI in short. CPRI has been established in 1960 by the Government of India. CPRI or Central Power Research Institute is a Premier Institute which undertakes applied Research in the field of electrical engineering besides operating as an Independent National Testing as well as Certification authority for electrical equipment in India. One such product tested by the Central Power Research Institute is a transformer.
- What is CPRI approved transformer ?
- CPRI approved transformer specification
- CPRI Test Reports
- Points to be remember while buying a industrial transformer
- CPRI Certified Company
- CPRI approved transformer price
- CPRI approved transformer Design
- CPRI approved transformer testing
- types of CPRI approved transformer
- CPRI approved transformer manufacturing process
- used of CPRI approved transformer
- industrial applications of CPRI approved transformer
Carries A Complete Line Of CPRI approved industrial power transformers, CPRI approved transformers Exporter in india
At Rajasthan Powergen Transformer P. Ltd., We are a factory that has been cpri approved transformers for various fields such as distributors transformers, power transformers, current transformers, reactors as well as voltage transformers. Since we are cpri approved transformers manufacturers, the reactors & transformers, produced in our factory have been tested periodically for both Impulse as well as Short circuit withstand. With regards to Distribution and Power Transformers, the tests administered according to the Central Power Research Institute standards include Short circuit dynamic and thermal withstands test.
Generally, the cpri approved transformers are tested with Short circuit tests up to 200 kArm or a 1100 Volts for LT equipment has been used or Short time current tests up to 200 kArms for one second or 100 kArms for a period of 3 seconds.As one of the leading cpri approved transformers manufacturers, we have facilities to test and check our products at regular intervals.We are one of the leading and certified dealers, suppliers and distributors along with being a cpri approved transformers manufacturers in Mumbai.
CPRI. Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) was set up by the Government of India in 1960. It could be a Head Established undertaking applied Research in electrical engineering other than working as an Autonomous National Testing and Certification authority for electrical equipment.it got to be an Independent Society within the year 1978 beneath the aegis of the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Institute has advertised its services for more than five decades to the Power Sector.
- Phase is 3Ø
- Frequency if 60Hz,50Hz
- Primary Voltage is 22.9 kV
- Secondary Voltage is 6.6/3.3 kV
- Tap Voltage 23.9-R22.9-21.9-20.9-19.9kV
- Vector Dd0, Dyn11, etc.
- Range:2500 kVA to 100,000 kVA, up to 220 kV Class
- Distribution and power transformers: IS: 2026, BS: 171 & IEC: 76
- Converter transformers: IS: 4540, IEC: 146 & IEEE: 444
- Furnace transformers: IS: 2026
- System earthing transformers: IS: 3150 & BS: 4944
- Off-circuit tap changer to provide +5% to -5%, +7.5% to -7.5%, +10% to -10% taps
- On-load tap changer for offering +5% to -15% taps in steps of 1.25% / +5% to -15% in steps of 2.5%
- Frequency of 50 Hz in voltages of 11 KV, 22 KV, and 33 KV
- Continuous duty
- Standard fittings according to IS: 2026/IEC: 76
- HV Side cable box/Bare Brushings
- LV Side cable box/bus duct
- Certification: CPRI approved
- CPRI approved transformers manufacturers in india: Bangladesh, Malaw, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Malaysia Rwanda, India, Africa, Nepal, Tanzania
|Classification of Transformer||Range||Type|
|Power Transformer||3.15 MVA to 150 MVA at 330 KV class||Core type 3 phase, Generator Transformer, Unit Auxiliary Transformers, Step up and step down Transformers, Interconnecting.
Auto Transformers, Dual Voltage Primary or Secondary Three winding Transformers.
|Distribution Transformer||6.3 KVA to 3150 KVA, upto 33 KV classs||Core type single phase, Three winding Transformers, Step up and step down Transformers, Dual Voltage Primary or Secondary.|
|Special Transformers||As per customer requirement||Auto Transformers, Arc Furnace Transformers, Step up Generator Transformers, Thyristor Duty Transformers, Zig zag Transformers, Voltage Regulators,Earthing Transformer,Rectifier
Transformer,Mining Transformer,Testing Transformer,Transformer for AC/DC Drives.r
- Test Report
- Test report will be issued for the equipment/products tested, at no extra cost, but only upon payment of the final bill of test charges. In case of requirement of additional copies of test report/test certificate, the Customer shall inform the Testing Authority before commencement of the test. Separate charges will be levied for such requests.
- The report will contain the record of the values of test results, the physical condition of the equipment/products during/after the test(s) copy(s) of Oscillogram(s), graphs, drawings, photographs, etc as appropriate.
- Test Certificate
- The sealed test certificate is issued, on request and on payment of additional 10% of the total test charges when an equipment/product/sample of a particular type and rating has satisfactorily passed all the specified tests in compliance with the conditions stipulated in a published National/International Standards.
- This Certificate is issued in justification of the satisfactory rating of the equipment/product/sample for which it is tested.
- First of all, you need to look for a reliable CPRI approved transformer manufacturer and supplier.
- Choosing right place to buy a CPRI approved transformer from and maintaining it is as important as taking care of our assets, so next time your industrial transformer has a problem making sure you go to the right place.
- Check if the manufacturer offers customized transformers to meet your requirements so that you get a CPRI approved transformer best suited for the purpose you want to purchase it for.
- Check for the protection of the device you want to purchase, and ask the manufacturer for a guarantee.
- ISO/IEC 17025
- Intertek ASTA – UK
- MEMBER STL
- ISO 9001:2008 for R&D and Consultancy projects
- INMETRO Brazil
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Corporate Member in
Rajasthan Powergen Transformer P. Ltd. test our products in CPRI and get the test certificates. CPRI Certificates are widely accepted in many countries. The main reasons for such wide acceptance apart from good testing infrastructure and expertise are national/international accreditations like:
- a) DLMS UA (Device Language Message Specification User Association)
b) UCA IUG (Utility Communication Architecture International User Group)
For Final CPRI approved transformers price india Please Mail Us on email@example.com
India’s Largest CPRI approved transformers manufacturers, Check CPRI approved transformer manufacturers near me
Testing is one of the critical capacities of the transformer fabricating action.
Following are the Tests that are carried out on the transformers before they are ready for final delivery:
|1||Oil Dielectric Strength (BDV) Test|
|2||Core cutting & assembly|
|3||Measurement of Voltage Ratio|
|4||Check of polarity and phase displacement|
|6||Short circuit current|
|9||Measurement of short-circuit impedance and load loss|
|10||Measurement of no-load loss and current|
|11||Separate source AC withstand voltage test|
|12||Short duration induced AC withstand voltage test|
|13||Pressure & Oil Leakage Tests|
|15||Lightning & Switching Impulse test|
|17||Capacitance & Tan delta of Bushing|
|18||Capacitance & Tan delta of Windings|
|19||Noise level measurement|
All the Testing is carried as per latest IS Standards
|Amorphous Metal Cores Distribution Transformers||2.5 MVA||Up to 11kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Cast Resin Dry Type||1 MVA||Up to 11kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Conventional Oil Cooled Distribution Transformers||5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Corrugated Tank Oil Cooled Transformers||2.5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Single-phase Pole mount Distribution Transformers||315 kVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Three-phase Pole or Platform Type Transformers||5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Solar Application Inverter Transformer||5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Converter Transformer||5 MVA||Up to 36KV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
- Power Generation Stations
- Distribution Company (DISCOM) Substations
- Solar Power and Wind Power Generation Applications
Kindly click here for CPRI approved transformer manufacturing process
- Military Subcontractors
- Clock and Timer Circuits
- Automobile Industry
- Steel Manufacturing Industry
- Current Transformation
- Electrochemical Industry
- Data Processing
- Biochemical and Biomedical
- Audio Systems