BIS approved transformer manufacturers in india
A Full Range Of BIS approved Energy efficiency Transformers suppliers in africa, view BIS approved transformers price
BIS or shortly referred to as The Bureau of Indian Standards. BIS which works under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs as well as Food and Public Distribution is the national Standards Body for the Government of India
- What is BIS approved transformer ?
- BIS approved transformer specification
- Points to be remember while buying a BIS approved transformer
- BIS Test Reports
- BIS approved transformer price
- BIS approved transformer manufacturing process
- BIS approved transformer testing
- BIS approved transformer Design
- types of BIS approved transformer
- industrial applications of BIS approved transformer
- BIS approved transformer benefits
get list of bis approved transformer manufacturers & bis certified transformer companies list, BIS approved transformers Exporter in india
Typically, the bis approved transformer manufacturers in India use the recommended, Statistical Quality Control or also known as SQC methods as far as possible. This SQC could be used by bis approved transformer manufacturers in Karnataka in order to maintain control over the quality of the product during its production.
The bis approved transformer manufacturers in Maharashtra generally maintain copies of any records or connected papers which could be required further by BIS. In fact, these documents are required to be made available at any time on request by the auditor. For all stages of production, the factory or in this case the bis approved transformer manufacturers have to maintain appropriate controls as well as checks in order to ensure that their product specification conforms to the various requirements of the Standards set by BIS.
According to the drafts of the BIS standards, bis certified transformer companies list need to maintain the following set of measures while manufacturing the product.Article 6.1.1 states that each transformer when tested needs to pass the routine tests that have been administered. If any transformer should fails in any one or more than one of the requirements as specified by the BIS standards, the product shall be deemed unfit for the purpose of marking. Sub article 188.8.131.52 mentions that, although a transformer has been rejected under main article 6.1.1, the transformer may however, be suitably repaired and the defects can be rectified. In this case such transformers which have been repaired must then be tested again and they shall conform to all the routine tests.
click here to find out more about the list of bis approved transformer manufacturers in India.
We Offer technologically advanced and customized range of Oil Filled BIS Approved Transformers class adjusting to the Indian / Worldwide guidelines, to improve the customer’ssatisfaction. Items are designed and developed by utilizing advanced manufacturing methods and ideal utilization of finest raw materials, processed under one roof, to guarantee cost effectiveness,reliability and a long solid trouble-free performance.
We approved to design, fabricate and test energy efficient transformers conferred upto 5 Star Ratings, in agreement with energy saving rules, characterized by the BEE (Bureau of EnergyEfficiency, Govt. of India)
|Type||Indoor/ Outdoor Pad Mounted|
|Voltage Class||3.3,6.6, 11, 22, 33 Kv or special class by customer|
|Vector Group||Dyn11, Dyn5, Dyn1 or other specified by the customer|
|No. of phase||3 phases|
|Tap Range||±10 %, +5% To -15% in 1.25% steps in 17 position or in
2.5% steps in 9 Positions or as per the requirement of the customer.
|Winding Material||Copper with multiple papers covering|
|Applicable Standards||BIS-1180, IS-2026, IEC 60076|
|Painting||Epoxy, Polyurethane or specified by the customer|
|BIS approved transformer manufacturers in india||Nepal, Malawi, Rwanda, Malaysia Kenya, Africa, Bangladesh, India, Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania,|
|Classification of Transformer||Range||Type|
|Power Transformer||3.15 MVA to 150 MVA at 330 KV class||Core type 3 phase, Generator Transformer, Unit Auxiliary Transformers, Step up and step down Transformers, Interconnecting.
Auto Transformers, Dual Voltage Primary or Secondary Three winding Transformers.
|Distribution Transformer||6.3 KVA to 3150 KVA, upto 33 KV classs||Core type single phase, Three winding Transformers, Step up and step down Transformers, Dual Voltage Primary or Secondary.|
|Special Transformers||As per customer requirement||Auto Transformers, Arc Furnace Transformers, Step up Generator Transformers, Thyristor Duty Transformers, Zig zag Transformers, Voltage Regulators,Earthing Transformer,Rectifier
Transformer,Mining Transformer,Testing Transformer,Transformer for AC/DC Drives.r
- First of all, you need to look for a reliable BIS approved transformer manufacturer and supplier.
- Choosing right place to buy a BIS approved transformer from and maintaining it is as important as taking care of our assets, so next time your industrial transformer has a problem making sure you go to the right place.
- Check if the manufacturer offers customized transformers to meet your requirements so that you get a BIS approved transformer best suited for the purpose you want to purchase it for.
- Check for the protection of the device you want to purchase, and ask the manufacturer for a guarantee.
- Test Report
- Test report will be issued for the equipment/products tested, at no extra cost, but only upon payment of the final bill of test charges. In case of requirement of additional copies of test report/test certificate, the Customer shall inform the Testing Authority before commencement of the test. Separate charges will be levied for such requests.
- The report will contain the record of the values of test results, the physical condition of the equipment/products during/after the test(s) copy(s) of Oscillogram(s), graphs, drawings, photographs, etc as appropriate.
- Test Certificate
- The sealed test certificate is issued, on request and on payment of additional 10% of the total test charges when an equipment/product/sample of a particular type and rating has satisfactorily passed all the specified tests in compliance with the conditions stipulated in a published National/International Standards.
- This Certificate is issued in justification of the satisfactory rating of the equipment/product/sample for which it is tested.
- Solar Power and Wind Power Generation Applications
- Distribution Company (DISCOM) Substations
- Power Generation Stations
- As there is an RTCC board with AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) LV side voltage stays in want extend by changing tap consequently.
- For changing a tap, shut down of industrial facility isn’t dependable. Be that as it may, due to the on-load transformer, you can change tap in any event, when your manufacturing plant is running.
- Due to the on-load transformer proficiency of the transformer expands, misfortunes of the transformer and other electrical hardware decline brings about low influence utilization and the general existence of the transformer and other electrical gear increments.
- Due to the on-load transformer, the voltage at the LV side stays in limit against the voltage changes from the HV side.
For Final BIS approved transformers price india Please Mail Us on firstname.lastname@example.org
India’s Largest bis approved transformer manufacturers in maharashtra, Rajasthan and karnataka
|Amorphous Metal Cores Distribution Transformers||2.5 MVA||Up to 11kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Cast Resin Dry Type||1 MVA||Up to 11kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Conventional Oil Cooled Distribution Transformers||5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Corrugated Tank Oil Cooled Transformers||2.5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Single-phase Pole mount Distribution Transformers||315 kVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Three-phase Pole or Platform Type Transformers||5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Solar Application Inverter Transformer||5 MVA||Up to 36 kV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
|Converter Transformer||5 MVA||Up to 36KV||ANSI,IEC,IS|
Testing is one of the critical capacities of the transformer fabricating action.
Following are the Tests that are carried out on the transformers before they are ready for final delivery:
|1||Oil Dielectric Strength (BDV) Test|
|2||Core cutting & assembly|
|3||Measurement of Voltage Ratio|
|4||Check of polarity and phase displacement|
|6||Short circuit current|
|9||Measurement of short-circuit impedance and load loss|
|10||Measurement of no-load loss and current|
|11||Separate source AC withstand voltage test|
|12||Short duration induced AC withstand voltage test|
|13||Pressure & Oil Leakage Tests|
|15||Lightning & Switching Impulse test|
|17||Capacitance & Tan delta of Bushing|
|18||Capacitance & Tan delta of Windings|
|19||Noise level measurement|
All the Testing is carried as per latest IS Standards